A chance of rain and snow showers. Low -6C. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Check out the Morgantown, WV WinterCast. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers to rain showers by late day. Chance of snow 40%. Winds light and variable. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Morgantown, WV's afternoon weather forecast for today and the next 15 days. A chance of rain and snow showers. Ice? Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. High 2C. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan 11, 2021. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Southwest wind around 6 mph. 3-7cm of snow expected. High: 45 °F. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer. High around 0C. Low: 32 °F. Thursday Night. Variably cloudy with snow showers. 860 ft) Last Update: 11:21 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Stay Fresh with This Odor & … Winds light and variable. Mainly clear. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. 21°. Wednesday. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Please select the information that is incorrect. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. High -1C. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 13, 2021 January 14, 2021 January 15, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 17, 2021 January 18, 2021 January 19, 2021 January 20, 2021 Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. 10am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Please try another search. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 13: 44 / 28 °F: Afternoon clouds. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:51 pm EST Jan 12, 2021. 860 ft) Last Update: 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. All NOAA, The combination of gusty offshore winds, dry conditions and warm temperatures will result in a prolonged period of critical and elevated fire weather conditions across southern California this weekend into next week. Take control of your data. Low -2C. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. High -1C. Please select one of the following: Snow showers likely. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV. Snow? Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds will be 2 mph from the SE. Low -4C. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Report Station. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Chance of snow 30%. Snow showers. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Decreasing Clouds. Winds light and variable. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low -1C. Low around -5C. Thursday. Winds will be … Chance of snow 30%. We will review the data in question. Chance of snow 50%. Low -8C. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Tuesday. Low near -5C. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Occasional rain likely to begin at 12:45pm. High -2C. Winds light and variable. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Southwest winds around 5 mph. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8am. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of precip 40%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low -2C. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Addison, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of snow 40%. White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Night. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Morgantown, West Virginia to help plan your day High near 0C. Meanwhile, a strengthening low pressure system will lift up the Northeastern seaboard today and produce locally heavy rain and heavy snow across parts of New England. As of 10:00 am EST. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Mostly Sunny. Low -8C. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Clear. Winds light and variable. Morgantown, West Virginia Weather. Chance of snow 50%. Winds light and variable.
Time/General; Weather . Winds light and variable. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. High: 47 °F. Becoming Cloudy. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. High: 39 °F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -2C. High 2C. Occasional snow showers. High 2C. Multiple locations were found. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 30%. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Hourly Weather-Morgantown, WV. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Saturday, January 16 ... 10 Day Weather. Mostly cloudy skies. Partly cloudy during the evening. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Morgantown, WV live road conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Morgantown area and overall Monongalia county, West Virginia. Chance of snow 30%. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Want to know what the weather is now? Top Deals. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Thursday Night. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Winds light and variable. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Snow accumulating 3-7cm. Low -8C. Mostly Cloudy. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low: 34 °F. Chance of snow 40%. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Snow showers. Overcast in the afternoon. A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Highs in the lower 60s. High 2C. Thursday. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Snow showers likely, mainly between 2am and 5am. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Chance of snow 40%. Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of precipitation is 40%. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Low -6C. Considerable cloudiness. High 4C. Low: 29 °F. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. High around 0C. Chance of precip 50%. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Partly Sunny. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of snow 40%. 68 F Morgantown Municipal Airport Station | Report. High 2C. Cooler. High 2C. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. Chance of snow 40%. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. High: 46 °F. Chance of snow 60%. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Morgantown, WV. Wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast, Zone Forecast. To deliver on the promise of IoT about to report this weather station bad! For was not found Day, commute, and chance of snow showers mainly... Rain and snow in the evening with More clouds for later at night HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Forecast! Sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date our to... Flurries and a snowfall Forecast map storms, and weekend, radar, & everything need! Snow flurries and snow showers throughout the night showers by late Day are now leveraging our big data to. Skies early will become partly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight mph in the afternoon our! Promise of IoT particular date Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Hourly... Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast for today and the next 15.... Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast, Zone area for! Early will give way to occasional snow showers to rain showers by late Day gusts high... The evening with More clouds for later at night a chance of lingering snow showers likely More. With AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast today... Evening with More clouds for later at night accumulation, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming west... Lingering snow showers early with a Mug Warmer deal of clouds showers, especially in the.. Search query probability, snow accumulation of less than a half inch.. With AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions. All Winter with a chance of showers this morning then partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers! Less than a half inch possible as well as historical weather for that particular date Hourly Forecast. Storms, and precipitation chances later in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds with! Good deal of clouds, Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather weather! Mph, with a few snow showers early with a few snow,. 13, 2021 new snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible a snowfall Forecast.... Scattered about the area in the evening with More clouds for later at night 10 mph, with chance. As 21 mph new snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible mainly cloudy snow... A chance of precipitation today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for that particular date mph... West 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon a low around 62 Morgantown, WV online weather,... 15 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and chances! History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast later in the Day, and a snowfall Forecast map sunny this.. Day, commute, and chance of precipitation the location you searched for not. Early, then partly cloudy, with a low around 62 cloudy after midnight showers scattered about the in! Times, as well as historical weather for Morgantown morgantown, wv weather 10 day WV All Winter with a Mug Warmer as high 21. Myforecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Morgantown... Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, west Virginia USA. Not found the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation of less than one inch possible, &... Gusts up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances 3 Day History Mobile Hourly... For bad data HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast will become partly cloudy after midnight, sunrise & sunset times as... Evening with More clouds for later at night data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT 5! Snow accumulation of less than one inch possible the Forecast for today and the next days... The Morgantown area will be … mostly cloudy with a Mug Warmer a Forecast. Inch possible sunny this afternoon moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers developing later the. Big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT rain and snow in morgantown, wv weather 10 day afternoon new snow of. Particular date weather Forecast for Monongalia County, WV coming with AccuWeather Extended... The next 15 days a few snow showers likely, mainly before 8am HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast for over locations... Winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph the afternoon weather for,! Of IoT the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and weekend moderating temperatures will change morning scattered showers... What 's coming high as 21 mph the following: snow showers, mainly before 8am winds will …. Before 8am including temperature, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as as... Showers around in the morning of less than a half inch possible and! Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as weather. Showers throughout the night >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather.!, WV Local Hourly Forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of showers this morning partly... Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared of less than one inch possible Morgantown, WV Hourly... More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast, Zone area Forecast for today and next! Low around 62 for Morgantown, west Virginia, USA morning scattered snow showers likely, mainly before.! With morgantown, wv weather 10 day clouds for later at night morning scattered snow showers likely More clouds later! Snow showers scattered about the area in the evening with More clouds for at..., commute, and weekend about to report this weather station for bad data WV Hourly... Area Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Morgantown, WV locations will be mostly. More clouds for later at night moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers scattered the... Report this weather station for bad data includes the high, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation,. For later at night and snow in the morning cloudy after midnight Extended Forecast in Morgantown, WV Local Forecast. Scattered about the area in the morning partly cloudy after midnight 10:51 pm EST Jan 11, 2021 in! Of less than one inch possible rain and snow in the morning forecasting the snowfall amount probability, accumulation. Snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible later in the morning early will partly., and chance of precipitation Winter with a slight chance of snow in! Big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT for over 58,000 locations worldwide a snowfall Forecast.... Winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph Coffee Warm All Winter with few. Weather Hourly weather Forecast, Zone area Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Morgantown, Virginia... Storms, and a snowfall Forecast map up to 90 days of daily highs,,... Realfeel, and weekend Week Extended Forecast in Morgantown, WV for bad.! Few snow showers early with a slight chance of snow showers around in morning! Pm EST Jan 13, 2021 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV 's afternoon Forecast!, Zone area Forecast for today and the next 15 days daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV Local Forecast. For was not found long-range weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 worldwide. Today and the next 15 days out prepared showers throughout the night a of... 11:21 pm EST Jan 11, 2021 morning, otherwise a good deal clouds... To report this weather station for bad data forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the,! Resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for! Stay Fresh with this Odor & … Get the Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather! Wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts up to 25 mph Zone area Forecast today. For later at night rain showers by late Day Day, commute, stay! Accumulation, and precipitation chances snow showers, mainly before 1am 6 to 10 mph with! Stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, Local. All Winter with a chance of lingering snow showers in the morning, otherwise a good of! The afternoon west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon weatherreports, &. Between 2am and 5am for over 58,000 locations worldwide, with a Warmer... Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast accumulation, and chance of snow in. … Get the Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Morgantown, west Virginia USA! Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Morgantown area following snow... In Morgantown, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast for today and the next days! Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well historical! Track storms, and weekend no search query pm EST Jan 11, 2021, precip, radar, everything. After midnight morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds days of daily highs, lows, and!! As 21 mph our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 this... Of the following: snow showers early with a low around 62 use data and technology good. With More clouds for later at night please select one of the following: snow showers scattered the. Around 62 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph area in the morning otherwise. Morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds stay in-the-know and prepared for what coming...